January 29, 2007

Survey My Blog! (Please?)

In my efforts to provide the best information, analysis, and entertainment for my readers, I'm always looking to hear what the visitors to this blog have to say about it. In the next month or so, I will be making some major changes to my beloved blog, most prominently in terms of the design. I would also like to improve on the content and would appreciate your feedback in that regard.

If you could please take a few minutes to complete this survey, I would be very grateful. If you are a first time visitor to my blog, it would make more sense to visit the blog for a week or so and then fill out the survey (but you can still do it right away if you want).

Thank you all for being such great readers and commentators on my posts. Your interaction is a vital part of this blog. Thanks for taking the time to stop by, and I hope to continue providing quality posts on the topics that interest you and I most.

Warmly,
moi

Click here to take my blog survey

You can also provide feedback via email, myoccupationblog@gmail.com

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My pleasure.... Done

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Done,good luck.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger moi said...

Thanks guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home