November 19, 2006

Fall Colors

My favorite season in the US is Fall, or Autumn. How can it not be?! Feast your eyes on these amazing scenes. No need to drive hours or fly for them; just pull back my curtains and enjoy. Thank God for these little blessings, subhan'Allah.
Images around my home in Northern Virginia; the rest on my Flickr page.

amazing colors

my backyard

a foggy day in the neighborhood

leaf covered pathways

before

and after

more fog leaf covered sidewalks more leaves fall leaves foggy morning after the rain and winds fall clouds pretty yellow leaves again amazing colors

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Blogger Amer said...

nice pics. I was in the D.C. area in the fall of 1997. what an experience it was. once the rain started, I packed up my bags and returned to the land of no seasons.

 
At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! :)

 
At 3:54 AM, Blogger and life goes on... said...

amazing!!!

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Dar said...

I can see that u are touched ! Nice pix

CheeerZ!

 
At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing!

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger moi said...

el tapatio-- Yah, it's great when the leaves change colors, but the rain and the cold weather can get ugly :( Thanks for stopping by!

iman-- I bet you don't have stuff that pretty in Chicago :P now come to DC already!

pink-- Glad you enjoyed them :)

Dar-- I'm always touched by God's beautiful creations :)

ola-- They truly are amazing! Welcome to my blog :)

 
At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely. I have some family visiting these days, and that's the one thing they consistently comment about.

The best place to see the colors during fall time is Great Falls. I went there a few years back right around end of October, and it was beautiful.

 
At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow very nice !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home