August 30, 2006

Is it cuz of Blogger Beta?

I'm not sure why my new post wasn't picked up by some blog aggregators, specifically Jordan Planet and Palestine Blogs. Blogger Beta doesn't have the "republish index" which I used to use if my posts weren't caught by those websites. DC Blogs did pick it up, so I wonder if it's just those two sites that are having some technical issues. Anyway, let's see if this one will be picked up, and don't forget to check out the previous post, "Speaking of the Israel Lobby and the War on Lebanon".

Update: It's been picked up by Jordan Planet :o)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your feed is working fine.

Jordan Planet has been down for upgrades recently; its aggregator isn't working as should, but Issam said they'll be fixing it soon!

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger moi said...

Ghaith--Thanks for letting me know. I too assumed it would be the upgrades at JP that caused the "disturbance" :)

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Dar said...

i dont know but my last 3 post maybe didnt appear in JP only !!!

CheeerZ!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home