June 23, 2006

Back from Hiatus

I’ve been away from the blogosphere for a week, and I must admit that I started wondering what used to take up so much of my time on the Internet before I began reading blogs and then started blogging myself. I think it was mostly spent researching for my papers throughout college and of course reading up on my favorite topics including international news and politics, with a focus on the Middle East. Now, I continue to read up on these issues but I've found that blogs provide a much more interesting view on the same news stories that I used to follow on the mainstream media.

Anyway, during this break from the Internet I realized how important blogs are in my life, especially when it comes to finding out what is going on in the world behind the headlines of Aljazeera and CNN. Details of events, diverse perspectives, and a great amount of analysis is what makes current events news from the blogosphere so unique. And of course there is also the feeling that you have lost touch with the small family of fellow bloggers and commentators whom you follow regularly. Also during the past few days, I felt compelled to blog about various issues and current happenings because I consider it an obligation to provide this information for my readers. I will continue doing that to the best of my abilities.


I hope that you didn’t give up on me, or miss me too much (hehe) because I’m back :)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 3:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hamdilla 3al salameh Moi.Great to have you back

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger Abed. Hamdan said...

Welcome back :)

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger moi said...

Thanks guys!

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Kel said...

We missed you! Welcome back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home