March 14, 2006

Tag: I'm IT

Tololy tagged moi...here it goes :)

Q: Who’s the 4th person on your received call list?
A: a very good friend :)
Q: What’s your main ringtone on your phone?
A: something generic, called "Caribbean"
Q: What were you doing at midnight last night?
A: talking on the phone
Q: What did the last text message on your cell phone say
A: "good luck"
Q: Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
A: mine
Q: What color shirt are you wearing?
A: navy blue
Q: Most recent movie that you watched?
A: "Four Brothers" on dvd
Q: Name 3 things that you have on you at all times?
A: cell, lip balm, and my watch
Q: What's the color of your bedsheets?
A: forest green
Q: How much cash do you have on you right now?
A: $5
Q: What is your favorite part of the chicken?
A: breast
Q: What's your favorite town/city?
A: hmm, tough one, I would have to say good ol' Fairfax, VA followed closely by Irbid
Q: I can't wait to...?
A: get my first real job :)
Q: When was the last time you saw your mom?
A: 2 hours ago
Q: When was the last time you saw your dad?
A: 2 months ago
Q: When was the last time you talked to them?
A: mom- 2 hours ago, dad-few days ago
Q: What did you have for dinner last night?
A: nachos
Q: How long have you been at your current job?
A: still looking...
Q: Look to your left. What's there?
A: a hanger with lots of handbags
Q: Who is the last person you spent over $50 on?
A: myself, my phone bill :/
Q: Whats the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
A: probably a shirt from my sis
Q: What website(s) do you visit the most during the day?
A: gmail.com, news.bbc.co.uk, itoot.net
Q: Do you have an air freshener in your car?
A: Yes, even though I know those Glade oil scented things don't work, I keep buying them!
Q: Do you have plants in your room?
A: nope
Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?
A: my legs
Q: What city was your last taxi cab ride in?
A: Toronto, Canada back in December
Q: Do you own a camera phone?
A: yep
Q: What's your favorite starbucks drink?
A: extra hot tazo chai, and white chocolate mocha... depends on my mood.
Q: Recent time you were really upset?
A: today
Q: Have you been in love with anyone?
A: let's just say i'm a loving person :)
Q: Who do you think will repost this?
A: nobody i hope

Okie dokie, I tag:
Hamzeh and Ohoud
Happy tagging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home