January 28, 2006

I got tagged

Thanks Khalaf for tagging me :) I guess this is a good time to tell a little more about myself, since I am pretty new to this whole blogging thing. So here it goesss...

5 things about me:

- slightly (friends might say highly) sarcastic & blunt
- a "to-do-list" person (obsessively), and consequently very organized :o)
- friendly & nice to those who get to know me well
- love chocolate, nuts, and mango mousse
- like to think of myself as an activist for justice

3 things I like in others:
- honesty (w/ others & w/ themselves)
- dedication
- sense of humor

3 things I dislike in others:
- fakeness (ugh)
- being judgemental (ughh)
- arrogance (ughhh)

I tag...(and I don't know many people yet, so..)
-Um Kahlil
-Laila

1 Comments:

At 5:11 AM, Blogger umkahlil said...

Thanks for tagging me, dear. The long anticipated results are up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home